Eminence is an organic skincare brand established in the late 50s that uses ingredients directly sourced from Hungary, Europe. From the conception of this brand, the primary purpose was to use botanical ingredients free from harsh chemicals.
The company prides itself on continuing its legacy of pursuing eco-friendly trends using products sourced from certified organic farms. Moreover, for each product sold, the brand planted a tree with a whooping result of 16 million trees planted by the end of October 2020.
The Eminence skincare products
Eminence offers a wide array of products that care for all skin types and a multitude of concerns along with their organic cosmetics assortment.
The facial care range includes:
- Moisturizing creams
- Cleansers and toners
- Facial masks
- Eye and lip care
- Sun protection products
Natural ingredients in the Eminence range
The skincare collections made by this brand use mainly botanical ingredients for their beneficial effects on the skin. Also, they use natural oils extracted from seeds and natural minerals. Infused with vitamins contained by the fruit pulp extracts included on the ingredients list, these organic beauty products enjoy the benefit of being infused with thermal mineral water, of which Hungary is very rich.
Aging skin – the best Eminence products for you
- Firm Skin Acai Cleanser – rich in antioxidants from the superfruits contained, the acai berries, this cleanser is the perfect choice for mature skin. It revitalizes and restores the skin’s elasticity resulting in clean, much smoother, and firmer facial skin.
- Monoi Age Corrective Exfoliating Cleanser – the monoi oil leaves the skin gently fragranced and well moisturized while the ground olive seed exfoliates the skin to remove impurities.
- Pear & Poppy Seed Microderm Polisher – contains bioflavonoids and antioxidants that improve the skin’s aspect and texture, giving it a natural youthful glow.
- Firm Skin Acai Exfoliating Peel – In one smooth action, this peeling solution improves the aspect of aging skin, smoothing out wrinkles and restoring firmness due to the glycolic acid and the potent acai berry antioxidant extract.
- Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer – reduces the appearance of fine and deep lines by offering deep hydration that results in a plumped up skin.
- Red Currant Protective Moisturizer SPF 30 – skin firming and hydrating, this moisturizer is great when looking for the added benefit of high sunscreen protection.
- Marine Flower Peptide Serum – specially made for mature skin, brings a boost of collagen that plumps, smoothes, and resource skin’s firmness and elasticity. This is an award-winning product rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals.
- Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum – Rich in Vitamin C, this serum revitalizes, illuminates, and evens the facial skin. Suitable for all skin types.
- Camellia Glow Solid Face Oil – restores the skin’s softness giving it a healthy natural glowing aspect.
- Facial Recovery Oil – replenishes the skins’ hydration, plumps, and softens, improving the aspect of fine lines.
- Monoi Age Corrective Night Cream for Face & Neck – this cream covers all the needs of aging skin: it improves firmness and the skin’s elasticity. A treat for mature skin, leaving it soft to touch and lightly fragranced.
- Jasmine Tangerine Age-Defying Night Cream – vitamin C restores the skin’s radiance, nourishes and lifts aging skin, along with natural oil ingredients and antioxidants from grape seeds; all of it lightly fragranced with Jasmine flower extract.
- Marine Flower Peptide Eye Cream – Diminishes the aspect of the darker areas under the eyes, smoothing, nourishing, and the skin around the eyes.
- Lavender Age Corrective Night Eye Cream – soothing and aromatic, this eye cream restores the skin’s vitality and reduces the look of the wrinkles around the eyes.
Eminence also has a good choice of body care that can reinvigorate mature skin :
- Body scrubs
- Creams and lotions
- Body oils
- Sunscreen protection
Where can you buy Eminence skincare products from?
The company likes to sell its products through carefully selected beauty affiliates via the brand’s online shop, Eminence spas, and Amazon.