Everyone desires a trim, toned tummy, but factors such as weight fluctuations, pregnancy, and genetics can pose challenges when it comes to achieving the shape you want. Luckily, having a tummy tuck in Turkey will help men and women cope with a flabby belly and maintain a trimmer, tighter midsection. The treatment removes stubborn abdominal fat and loose skin and also helps to repair damaged or split muscles. Leading plastic surgery practices include the tummy tuck with minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures that require minimal discomfort and accelerated recovery.
Whatever technique is used for your whether mini or full tummy tuck, you need to prepare well for the procedure. Being completely prepared for your tummy tuck can make your experience much less painful and will also help speed up healing. Here are some things that you should do before your tummy tuck in Turkey:
- Get a medical examination and the recommended laboratory tests.
- Stop smoking to reduce the risk of complications and help to recover smoothly.
- Avoid taking aspirin, herbal supplements, and other anti-inflammatory drugs as they can increase bleeding.
- Arrange for someone to stay with you during your process.
- If you need to, arrange for someone to help with household chores.
- Plan to take at least 2 weeks off from work post-op.
- Notify the surgeon if you have a cough, fever, flu, or sore throat before surgery so that they can decide if it needs to be rescheduled.
- Get your prescriptions, pain medications, and other necessities to make them ready for use when you get home.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat a high protein and low-fat diet.
- Make sure you have comfortable clothes to wear during the post-op process.
- Make sure you keep a follow-up with your surgeon.
If you are considering any Tummy Tuck procedures in Turkey, consult the right plastic surgeon with the appropriate expertise in the operation. To get more information please contact us and let’s decide what is best for you. MAYCLINIK family is always here to help.