What do we mean by great skin?
When we see someone looking healthy and with a glowing visage, without makeup to cover imperfections, we hurry to complement their great skin.
To go further into it we need to look at common skin problems. The most visible area on anyone’s body is the face. The decision to like someone is made immediately by seeing their face, their eyes, and their smile.
People with facial skin imperfections tend to feel uncomfortable when meeting new people even when wearing full makeup. However, the genuineness of someone’s smile and their gaze weights far more than being perceived as perfect.
The most common facial skin problems
- Genetic skin flaws – people are born with them
- Moles – can be unsightly
- Acne – due to hormonal changes
- Blackheads – clogged pores
- Dark spots – brown areas
- Rosacea – red patches
- Dry skin – flaky, tight, sometimes cracked
- Darkened area under the eyes
- Deep wrinkles
- Scars – from pimple infections, chickenpox
5 habits of people with great skin
Achieving flawless skin requires attention to maintain the skin’s elasticity and firmness. This can be done by everyone by keeping a healthy daily routine.
Beautiful skincare tips:
- Clean your face – It’s very important to remove the small dust particles by washing your face regularly using gentle soap and cleansers. Remove your makeup every evening.
- Moisturize – Know your skin type and only use moisturizers that are suitable for it. Try to use plant-based products as much as possible. Invest in a good anti-wrinkle cream.
- Avoid sun exposure – Reduce your time spent in the sun without using protection. The highest SPF in a cream or lotion, the better for your skin.
- Keep yourself well hydrated – Drink plenty of fluids. Avoid drinking alcohol and replace it with antioxidant-infused drinks and teas.
- Eat healthily – Keeping a well-balanced diet, without ingesting too much fat and sugary foods, has a direct effect on your skin.
Natural things that are good for your skin
Nature provides us with all we need to live a healthy life both physically and mentally. To maintain your general wellness try to consume lots of fruits and vegetables that contain antioxidants and vitamins.
Beauty products containing natural oils (coconut oils, jojoba, almond, argan oil), herb extracts (salve), flower seed extracts (poppy seeds), fruit antioxidants (grape seeds), and infused with minerals (such as mineral water from Vichy) should be the first ones on your shopping list if you want to achieve glowing, flawless skin.
Perfect skin products
Choosing the best brand and the best products for your beauty routine should be easy.
You need to look for expert advice on how to find out what your skin type is. Read more in magazines such as Vogue and buy your products from online retailers like Molyrose.
When you have an idea of what brands sound more attractive to you and are happy with your decision, visit a beauty shop or a mall to test and buy your products.
Sometimes you can save time and money by simply browsing and shopping online on websites such as Amazon, eBay, or directly from the producers.