Athletic Greens is like a dream come true for fitness freaks. You can tone your muscles by physical workout, but what about the body’s nutrient requirement. It’s quite hard to eat spinach, broccoli, or pulses every day to complete the protein count.
This is where AthleticGreens come to the rescue. It’s a concentrated powdered mixture of veggies and organic products. This powder is known to contain about 75 ingredients with a decent nutritious value and, can simply give your body the nutrients it requires.
However, a monthly supply of Athletic Greens can prove to be too costly. And if you’re not in the US, Europe, or Canada, it’s going to cost you over $140 each month.
Balance of Nature – fruits and veggies in a capsule – can go from $50 to $160 monthly. You can learn here more about it: Balance of Nature Review.
So, what’s the best alternative? After thorough research, we’ve curated some of the best alternatives for Athletic Greens. You’ll only find here products (made by their most influential competitors) that have similar nutritious content and are affordable too.
Five great alternatives to Athletic Greens
1. Naturo Sciences Natural Greens
You can think of Naturo Sciences as a superfood supplement. This power has nothing but natural ingredients. If you’re someone who wants a vegan-friendly product, this is it.
The product is gluten-free and helps improve the immune system as well as digestion. It comes loaded with minerals, vitamins, and other necessary ingredients. The best part is it’s affordable than its other competitors.
This product can offer good energy and has a great taste too. Here are some ingredients you would like to know about:
Food Blend composes of:
- Barley grass
Antioxidant Blend composes of:
- Maca root
- Green tea
- Cherry, acai
Digestive Enzyme and Prebiotic Blend composes of :
- A type of probiotic bacteria
- Different types of digestive enzymes.
EFA Fiber Blend composes of:
- Apple pectin
Each serving of this powder is composed of
- 1-gram protein
- 1-gram fiber
- 30 Calories
Also, Natural Greens is available in two flavors, viz. tangerine and berry.
- Healthy ingredient-loaded product with Vitamin C, iron and B12
- It tastes good
- It has all the info about the nutrients on its label
- The number of probiotic bacteria and the antioxidant amount is not there on the label
- There are better supplements with more minerals and vitamins
Price: less than $20 for 30 servings
2. Amazing Grass Green Supplement powder
This powder gives a tough competition to Athletic Greens. And this is because of the taste, nutritious ingredients, and overall value. Amazing Grass has been in this industry for quite a while and produces a range of reliable products.
It’s a great product for people looking for a vegan alternative for Athletic Greens. It’s completely free from sugar and soy. Moreover, one serving won’t get you more than 30 calories. You can both increase your energy and lose weight with this product.
The Green Supplement powder has everything your body needs. It’ll help in detoxication and will boost your immunity too. Here are some ingredients Green Supplement powder has:
- Organic wheatgrass
- Barley grass
- Antioxidant mix more than 1000mg
- Digestive enzymes and probiotics more than 400mg.
- Green Supplement powder is affordable
- It has an appreciable amount of iron and Vitamins K, C and A
- It has probiotic bacteria and digestive enzymes
- It tastes better and becomes natural if you mix milk and water
- In terms of effectiveness, there are better options available
- It’s not suitable for all as some consumers have faced bloating after its consumption
Price: $19 for 30 servings
3. Garden of Life Perfect Food
Here’s yet another good alternative to Athletic Greens. This supplement is enough to power your immunity and pump your metabolism. Many consumers often brag about the instant energy it gives after the daily dose.
You can find both capsule and powdered form of this supplement. You can mix it with carrot or pomegranate juice if the taste disturbs you. Also, you can buy the capsule version, which is equally effective.
A certified B company crafts this supplement. It means the manufacturer complies with all the standards, be it environmental or social. So, you can rely on this product made by Garden Of Life.
Here are some basic ingredients it has:
- Vegetable Juice Blend.
- Green Juice Blend:
- Kamut grass
- Oat grass
- Barley grass
- Alfalfa grass.
- Sprouts Blend
Another good thing about this supplement is it has raw organic ingredients. You won’t find any added flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, or added colors. It contains plant juice, which is nutrient-dense. This is what sets this supplement apart.
Each serving has
- 25 calories
- One gram of fiber
- 2 grams of protein
- It is affordable
- It has a considerable number of probiotics and digestive enzymes
- Iron and Vitamin content mostly Vitamin C and K
- The taste is not so good. However, you can buy capsules if you like.
- No information on the antioxidant amount in the product
Price: $18 – $54
The price it’s based on the number of caplets the product has.
4. Orange Oximega Greens by Controlled Labs
This product right here competes quite well with Athletic Greens. Controlled Labs Greens has over 3 billion probiotics and is free from any synthetic ingredients. Also, you’ll find phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals in this product.
It can help you lubricate the digestive systems and helps with blood flow. So, if you want to detox your liver and boost your energy, this product will do.
Here are some good ingredients Controlled Labs Greens composed of:
- 3 Billion probiotics
- Omega-3 fatty acids.
Antioxidant complex composes of:
- Green tea
Greens blend composes of
- Barley grass
- Apple fiber
Enzyme blend composes of:
The cardiovascular complex composes of
- Beetroot powder
Dairy-free probiotic mix composes of
- Bifidobacterium long
- lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Good quality effective product with praiseworthy nutritious value
- It mixes easily with water or juices
- It has a pleasant taste
- It’s a good source of instant energy
- For some consumers, it’s not affordable as competitors offer better value
- It can show some inconstancy while mixing
- It tastes bad
- The quantity of some ingredients is not as required
Price: $25 for 30 servings
5. Vibrant Health by Green Vibrance
Vibrant Health is an innovative company that produces great quality supplements for fitness needs. It is one of the best sellers and forms a good replacement for Athletic Greens. Vibrant Health by Green Vibrance has an effective veggie-rich formula.
This product has a good amount of pulverized plant ingredients. It means the product is organic and here are some cool ingredients it contains:
- Oat Grass
- Berry Juice and grape skin extracts
- Vitamin B12, D3, E, and K
- Iron, Calcium, and Magnesium
- Probiotics and High Fiber Products
- The vitamin, probiotic and mineral count is better than others on the list
- The nutrients label on the pack is quite detailed and helpful
- It has a good amount of organic ingredients.
- The taste is not quite good
- The quantity of antioxidants is undefined
- You need to keep it in the freezer all day long
Price: $39 For 30 servings
The price of all the products given above can vary from the real one, right now. So, make sure to check their official websites before buying.
Athletic Greens Competitors – Who Wins?
With so many good options, it’s quite hard to say who wins. After all, there are numerous factors to consider. If you talk in terms of the best nutritious value, Vibrant Health by Green Vibrance is great. The taste may not be good, but still, it offers great nutritious value.
If you want something that tastes good and is nutritious, go for Orange Oximega Greens. It’s both nutritious and affordable. However, choosing any one of these competitors won’t be a mistake. All of the above supplements give overall good nutritious value and you won’t end up making the wrong choice.
But there’s another way to decide. You can ask your fitness coach or trainer about what your body requirements are. And then, you can match them with the above supplements. The one that has everything you need will automatically become the best alternative to Athletic Greens.
Cheers to your health.